You are here
- Strong company culture
- Secure and progressive business
About Our Client
Our client, large financial services organisation is looking for a career driven Financial Accountant to join there well established finance team.
Your role as a Financial Accountant will be a varied one. Your core duties will include:
- Daily, monthly and annually reporting
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards at all times
- Maintenance of trading records across the business and to present information to Senior Management
- The competition of Payroll and monthly payment runs
- Making continuous improvements to reporting processes to maximise business performance.
- Assist with the BAS and FBT returns
- Liaise with external auditors and internal staff ensuring that information is available for external audits
- Assisting with transactional functions across invoicing, Accounts Payable and Payroll
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation preparation and follow up
The Successful Applicant
You will be able to demonstrate strong team work, initiative and the ability to build and maintain relationships. You have strong technical accounting skills and feel comfortable when engaging with and supporting non-financial colleagues. This role will be ideal for an individual currently working in a Big 4 or Mid Tier practice looking to make there first move into Commerce.
What's on Offer
- Large Industry experience
- Excellent company culture
- Exposure to senior management and operations
- Integral part of a highly challenging and ambitious team
- Perth CBD location