You are here
This position is now filled
- Sydney Location
- Opportunity to develop within a great company
About Our Client
Our client, a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution industry, have steadily grown to become a recognisable international brand. Forecasting another successful period of growth they are seeking an ambitious and experienced Financial Accountant to join their Sydney team on a short term basis.
Working with the Financial Controller the successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Preparation of the monthly consolidation reports;
- Preparation of the statutory financial statements of the group;
- Responsible for group audit inquiries from both internal and external auditors;
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts;
- Making continuous improvements to reporting processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA / CA)
- Experience in property preferred.
- MRI/Oracle experience preferred.
- High level of attention to detail. Well organised and good communication skills.
- Able to prioritise and manage own work list.
- Preparation of audited financial statements and supporting files.
What's on Offer
- Strong Team Culture
- Global Company
- 3 -4 month contract
- Immediate Start