You are here
- Fortune 500 listed US multinational
- North Sydney
About Our Client
Join a Fortune 500 company that has a dominating presence within the market, while going under continuous growth and development to stay ahead of the market competition. Our client has a unique approach to brand management and focuses on there commitment to employees while being involved in many community and environmental projects.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of periodic management accounts, statutory accounts, tax filings and other statutory requirements for the Australian and New Zealand business.
- Preparation of the forecast for tax expense and tax balances, while being the main point of contact for the external auditors.
- Preparation of quarterly tax effect accounting entries, Australian corporate income tax returns.
- Preparation of various balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perpetration of accounting, other financial reporting and tax analysis with respect to re-franchising.
- Completion of various government financial and economic surveys.
- Assist with various ad hoc projects and other duties as required by the Tax and Treasury Manager.
- Preparation of various balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate will be motivated and professionally driver to take on an integral part of the finance team, and will have:
- Relevant accountant degree.
- CA/CPA qualified with 3-5 years experience.
- Experience in preparing statutory accounts, with hands on experience win financial accounting and taxation.
- Intermediate Excel Skills essential.
- Superior communication skills with the ability to communicate with an open and clear manner.
- Ability to build strong working relationships and influence stakeholders while having the ability to work independently and as part of a team while managing multiple roles.
- Proactive and hands on approach to problem solving.
- Enjoys process improvement, being organised and creating a positive structure while being able to remain flexible.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
What's on Offer
- Career Progression.
- Positive and driven company culture.
- Competitive salary package.