You are here
- Iconic retailer in the Eastern suburbs
- Great culture and progression path
About Our Client
Our client is an iconic Retailer who represent numerous household brand names, both domestically and internationally. This vacancy presents a great opportunity to join a strong, stable and innovative business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include;
- Month end preparation including general ledger journals and reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of FBT, BAS Payroll and Income Tax returns
- The preparation of statutory reporting requirements within deadlines
- Group audit requirement preparation
- Developing and implementing appropriate internal control policies and procedures
- Ad hoc projects as required by senior management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified and possess strong excel capabilities. Previous experience in the Retail sector will be highly regarded. This role forms a crucial function both for the Finance team and the wider business, and as such the successful candidate will be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally through effective communication. A proactive and positive nature is a must to thoroughly understand all aspects of the business.
What's on Offer
Our client can help you realize a successful career within an innovative Australian retailer which focuses on stable growth and continual improvement of both its product line and workforce.
- Regular training is provided to help you fully realize your potential in this role.
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Exceptional leadership that drives a high performance work culture.