You are here
- Financial Accountant
- Fixed Assett Accountant
About Our Client
Our client represents an iconic Australian brand and an industry leader in the energy and utility business. This reputable business places great value on their employees and encourages constant career development. The role represents an exciting opportunity to gain exposure within one of Perth's innovative ASX listed businesses and be part of a dynamic team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing accounts receivable and revenue recognition
- Revenue management and analysis of revenue streams
- Balance sheet and bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Registers (FAR), including monthly Additions, Disposals and Transfers, running month-end asset reports and reconciling FAR with General Ledger.
- Financial and end of month reporting including analysis of variance and commentary
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and liaising with auditors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have strong technical financial accounting skills, and highly knowledgeable about accounting standards. Experience in an audit chartered accounting environment and qualified with CA/CPA is preferable. Candidates with experience of Fixed Asset Management is favourable. Communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic team environment is essential.
What's on Offer
- Must be available immediately or on short notice
- Leading business in the Oil & Gas Industry
- Attractive salary package
- Dynamic Team Culture
- Career growth opportunities