You are here
- Global industry leading business who are in rapid growth phase
- Fantastic employee benefits
About Our Client
Based in the South Eastern suburbs, our client is a global market player in the pharmaceutical sector with turnover in excess of $5b. Due to internal promotion they are currently looking to recruit a driven and engaging Financial Accountant seeking the next step in their career. Working under an exceptional Finance Manager this is a unique opportunity to work in a rewarding and flexible corporate culture.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your role will be a highly functional one requiring you to understand the entire business. Your key deliverables will include, but won't be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly accounts with accompanying commentary and analysis
- Preparation of financial statements
- Working closely with finance and the broader business to ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting
- Identifying areas for process improvement and ensuring timely execution
- Preparation and submission of FBT, BAS and Income Tax return
- Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the wider business
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant you will be studying towards your CA/CPA with at least 4 years previous experience in an accounting role. You will be a proactive and professional person with a keen attention to detail. Interpersonally you will be warm and engaging and enjoy working as part of a close knit and friendly team.
What's on Offer
- Fantastic culture and friendly working environment
- Great Benefits!!
- Exceptional career development and mentoring
- South East Suburbs - work close to home!