You are here
This position is now filled
- Innovative manufacturer
- Based out of Dandenong Head Office
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed, Australian-owned manufacturer and market leader, with turnover in excess of $500M. Having been founded in Melbourne in 1973, they employ over 200 people across manufacturing plants in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Recently they have expanded into the US and Asian markets and expect sustained growth over the next 5 years.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include;
- Month end preparation including general ledger journals and reconciliations
- Preparation and submission of FBT, BAS Payroll and Income Tax returns
- The preparation of statutory reporting requirements within deadlines
- Group audit requirement preparation
- Developing and implementing appropriate internal control policies and procedures
- Ad hoc projects as required by senior management
The Successful Applicant
To be included on the shortlist, you will have;
- Relevant Bachelors degree
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Big 4/Mid Tier audit background
- Proven Financial Accounting experience (minimum 3 years)
- Exposure to a large ERP
- Advanced Excel skills, ideally with exposure to macros
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
What's on Offer
Our client can help you realize a successful career within an ASX listed, innovative and growing Australian manufacturer which focuses on continual improvement of both its product line and workforce.
- Regular training is provided to help you fully realize your potential in this role.
- A competitive salary with regular reviews.
- Exceptional leadership that drives a high performance work culture.