You are here
- *Positive work/Life Balance promoting good company culture
- *Extremely close to Public Transport.
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed top 100 company with year on year performance as a market leader, supported by a dynamics and positive company culture that promotes innovation and development throughout.
Year on year organic growth has seen a need to build the finance team who are predominately Big 4 background accountants. This allows for a largely supportive and high performing team with a great work/life balance being promoted along side hard working professionals.
This role will be reporting to a Senior Financial Accountant who is ex Big 4 experienced and will provide relevant support and guidance when moving from a chartered environment into a commercial business.
The role will focus on:
- Accounting and financial reporting that includes, monthly report Management, Financial Consolidation, liaising with auditor, reconciliation;
- Taking ownership of GST, FBT and company tax returns;
- Assisting with reasonable process improvements throughout the finance department;
- Ad hoc preparation of financial information and analysis in response to requests from senior management;
The Successful Applicant
A successful Candidate will be:
- CA qualified
- Has Big 4 training/Experience
- 2-3 years relevant position experience
- Career development driven, ambitious and confident.
- Wanting to move into a commercial business role.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
Note: You must have Big 4 experience on your CV to be considered for this role.
What's on Offer
- Positive work/Life Balance promoting good company culture
- Good Salary Remuneration
- Company support structure for career development.
- Extremely close to Public Transport.