You are here
- Immediate Start
- Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
My client is an industry leading organisation renowned for it's quality of service delivery and commitment to innovation. The Financial Planning function manages the internal reporting associated with annual revenue in excess of $1 billion.
Reporting to the Manager for Financial Planning and Analysis, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly management reporting.
- Variance analysis.
- Financial Modelling.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to Finance in particular commercial site managers.
- Implementing strategies to enhance internal processes.
- Support I.T. in upgrades and implementations.
- Profit and Loss analysis.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects as required by the FP&A Manager and/or CFO.
- Assist Corporate Finance where required
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified or similar
- Experience in FP&A and/or Management Reporting - preferably at a large, matrix style organisation
- Excellent excel skills including modeling
- A positive attitude and loads of energy
- An excellent communicator both written and verbally
What's on Offer
A wide finance scope in a top multinational group.