You are here
- Competitive Package
- Evolving billion dollar business
About Our Client
The entity is one of the largest players in the industry in the Australian market, and recently embarked on an ambitious and challenging 10-year strategy program with the aim of elevating itself alongside the world's elite.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Financial Analyst will be responsible for business partnering with the Strategy Office and producing accurate analysis and reporting for the change Strategy elements to enable reporting and tracking of revenues, expenditures and benefits realisation. This role sits within the Financial Planning & Analysis team.
It will be expected that you are able to:
- Develop Financial Models that accurately present and detail the financial impact of any actions undertaken
- Analyse and document the accounting treatment of each initiative and prepare supporting detail to support phasing and timing of cash flow, revenues, and expenses
- Translate the strategy financial information for conversion into the management reporting system
- Work effectively with finance and non finance stakeholders to create an efficient and customer focused finance solution
- Assist in the documentation of formal guidelines, policies and procedures where it will assist the finance team
The Successful Applicant
The role requires that you have a proven background in business partnering with the operations of a large and complex business of a similar size. Industry specific experience is not essential, my client is looking for candidates with well-developed communication and engagement skills with a can-do proactive attitude in addition to a strong grounding in technical accounting skills. Agility and adaptability are important as the nature, and associated challenge, of the enterprise-wide strategy program evolves.
To be considered for the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or CA/CPA/CIMA qualification combined with a minimum 2 years post completion experience
- Sound knowledge of computer applications, reporting tools and the delivery of online reports and in particular, a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and its application in financial modelling and analysis.
- Working knowledge of budgeting and forecasting tools
- Demonstrable self-motivation and ability to work independently and as part of a team. A lateral thinker who enjoys challenging assumptions and solving problems
- Strong communication and engagement skills. These roles will have a large business partnering component so this will be critical
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly absorb information and utilise it to analyse, interpret and integrate complex data.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience working in a rapidly evolving environment.
What's on Offer
Work with a leading and world renowned brand as they enter their most exciting period of change.