You are here
Financial Business Analyst Retail
- *Six Week Temporary Contract
- *Leading National Retailer
About Our Client
Our client, one of Australia's leading retailers, has been trading for over 100 years. Ever expanding, they are proud employers of, over 100,000 staff members. Setting the standard high, in everything they do. The business is constantly evolving, hence the requirement for this great opportunity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The evaluation, of proposed store renewals.
- Create, manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- Effectively time manage, to ensure all evaluations are completed to deadline.
- To establish, the outcome and performance of store investments
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Strong communicator, with high level engagement skills.
- The ability to understand and communicate complex financial information.
- Evidence of business commercial capability
- Previous experience within an FMCG/Retail environment.
- Previous exposure to,consulting at Tier 1 level
- Ability to influence key stakeholder relationships.
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, to work on commercial financial systems.
What's on Offer
- Six Week Temporary Contract
- Eastern Suburb's location