You are here
Financial Controller -ASX listed business
- Be a leader in a global business
- Competitive salary package and career progression
About Our Client
My client is a leading ASX-listed business with a leading brand in the country and extensive operations across Asia and ANZ with significant growth plans to expand into new markets. They are seeking a Financial Controller to lead their ANZ finance operations.
Financial Controller responsible for financial activities in the ANZ region.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of six in finance
- Managing the month end close, including inter-company reporting and P&L/balance sheet analysis
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly and ASX reporting
- Drive process and efficiency improvements improvements
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and ensuring audit and tax compliance
- Business partnering with key operational business units
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will ideally be CA/CPA qualified professional with the ability to lead a team in a complex and fast-moving environment. You will have a track record in adding commercial value to operational areas of a business whilst remaining hands on with day to day management of the finance function. Experience reporting across multiple international entities will be well regarded and exposure to ASX-reporting is essential.
What's on Offer
- Work for a well-recognised and global brand
- Sydney CBD location
- Competitive salary package inclusive of super