You are here
Financial Controller - Property Sector
- CBD location
- Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
This company is undoubtedly at the forefront of their industry with an ability to provide innovative solutions to their customers. Renowned for their strong brand, they require a hands-on Financial Controller to lead and further develop their finance team. With a very diverse property development and construction portfolio they are involved in major residential, commercial and industrial projects.
Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Controller, you will have responsibilities for managing the overall accounting, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements reports and consolidated statutory accounts.
- Management of cash flow forecasts, budgeting aswell as preparing the annual FBT return.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and commentary to department heads and the board.
- Planning and liaison with auditors and preparation of the annual report.
- Providing analytical support across property related projects (construction, development and asset management)
- Treasury management for all financing and investments.
The Successful Applicant
This appointment requires someone who is CA/CPA qualified and has proven commercial experience in a similar capacity. Those with property experience will be highly regarded as will those who gained their accounting foundations in a Big 4 or mid tier firm and have made the move into a Financial Controller or Finance Manager role within commerce and industry. Strong organisational and time management skills are mandatory, as is a flexible and practical approach with a 'can do' attitude and strong customer focus. Your ability to communicate and work with people at all levels, and drive process improvements will also be critical to your success.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Fixed term contract
- CBD Fringe location
- Attractive salary