You are here
This position is now filled
- Competitive salary
- Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a listed, blue chip organisation with its head office in the United States. They are a leading supplier of technology services operating across APAC, the UK and the U.S.
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer and managing the day to day activities of the finance function. Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing the planning, budget & forecasting process
- Consolidated group financial reporting to HQ via US GAAP
- Producing monthly management reporting and commentary to international and local stakeholders
- Completion of interim and yearly statutory financial statements and reporting
- Driving improvements to financial policies, systems and procedures as required
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an experienced CA qualified finance professional with Big 4 and commercial experience from a range of industries and sectors. You will have a track record in leading a finance team in fast paced work environments with complex reporting requirements. You will be able to demonstrate and balance team management skills with strong commercial and technical expertise.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leading international business as a member of its senior management team. You will lead a team in a fast paced environment and be a genuine business partner to senior stakeholders. Opportunities to progress and a competitive salary are on offer.