You are here
- Competitive salary for a value add role
- Fringe Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a recognised leader in the retail space in Australia and a stand out in their industry. They are growing organically and at a rapid rate and due to this they are looking to bolster the capabilities of their Finance team.
My client is a rapidly growing business and a recognised leader in the Retail space in Australia. Due to this growth, they are looking to bring on board an experienced and hands-on Financial Controller to join their team and bolster the finance function.
In this role, your key responsibilities include:
- Managing and driving the day to day operations of the finance function
- Implementing systems, processes and controls
- Driving the budgeting and forecasting process
- Involvement in cost accounting and stock control
- Preparation of the monthly management reporting pack
- Seek opportunity for and drive process improvements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with a Big 4 or Chartered background and strong commercial accounting experience within a large business. You must have strong manufacturing costing experience and a track record in implementing controls and processes within an existing finance team.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your experience within a fast paced environment whilst truly being able to make your mark on the finance function.
- Fringe CBD location
- Attractive remuneration
- Be a truly value add partner to the business