You are here
- The role is looking for someone with Energy or Power sector exposure
- The role requires someone with SAP ideally
About Our Client
My client is going through a period of growth, the acquisition of two businesses in the last 12 months has already resulted in growth and this is set to continue in the New Year. They are a power generation business with two main assets they own and operate.
Previous exposure to the Energy and Power sectors is vital.
They use SAP so exposure to the system is very advantageous.
The role requires a candidate with proven exposure within the energy or power sector and has produced the monthly management accounts and supporting the head of finance with other regulatory duties. Below are some of the key areas the successful candidate will have experience in:
- Producing the management accounts and providing commentary to the board
- Reviewing and highlighting variances throughout the month
- Cash-flow forecasting
- Will be working with accountants based on site so ability to work remotely is key
- Budgeting support for operational staff within the business
- SAP system exposure is absolutely key
- This role will support the head of finance with regulatory reporting and controls where needed
- Prior exposure within the Energy or Power sectors is essential
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have Energy or Power sector exposure and SAP knowledge would be highly beneficial.
The role is to cover the management accounts and with growth the role will become ideally larger and more of a Financial Controller position. This role will support the staff based on site but they wont directly report to them.
What's on Offer
The role is a permanent position within a growing business, based in the CBD. The sector is Energy which is a growing industry in WA currently so will provide an exciting opportunity.
The role is paying around $125,000 - $130,000 + super