You are here
- Exposure within the telecommunications or data services is key.
- Ability to make process improvements and promote strategic growth are key.
About Our Client
The client is an a competitive market within the telecommunications and data servicing space. They anticipate huge growth this year and so market strategy is absolutely key.
The company is essentially in a start up state, the specialize in the telecommunications and data services sector. They are looking to bring on a Financial Controller that can grow with the company and the role.
The main responsibilities are:
- Producing the monthly accounts and board reports
- Review the current accounting package, make improvements and upgrade where feasible
- Support the business around costing and inventory controls
- The business is looking at huge growth this year so will need support with detailed financial modelling and mergers and acquisitions exposure previously
- You will be responsible for accurate financial reporting
- You will work closely with the Operations teams to support on various projects, looking at product costing and valuation modelling were appropriate
- Internal and external stakeholder management is key
- Competitor analysis will be crucial to support the business strategic growth
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be highly adaptable, entrepreneurial and able to communicate across all seniority levels and industries.
Proven exposure to Financial control is essential alongside the strategic growth and process improvements needed in this role. A strong commercial acumen is necessary in this role.
What's on Offer
The role is paying between $110,000 - $130,000. The ability to grow with the company and progress is very achievable.