You are here
- Financial Controller role managing a team of 10-12 staff.
- Growing Australian family manufacturing business.
About Our Client
My client is a family owned Manufacturing company based in the Northern suburbs. They are well known for their excellent company culture, supporting their management team and offering opportunities for career progression to those that prove themselves. Due to growth and business changes they are seeking a new Financial Controller who will be seen as an integral part of the business strategy moving forward.
Reporting to the CFO this role will be responsible for the complete management of the finance function, including:
- Monitoring and reporting on the financial performance of the organisation;
- Managing and mentoring the Finance team of around 10-12 staff to promote staff development;
- Co-ordinating and preparing the monthly financial and management accounts;
- Evaluating and forecasting the cashflow position, including evaluating current and potential projects;
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process across the business, including working with divisional managers to set budgets and investigate variances;
- Working across the business to recommend improvements to processes, and to drive and implement cost saving initiatives; and
- Pronto exposure and system implementation exposure is highly beneficial
- Overseeing and co-ordinating the year end audit.
Candidates must have Manufacturing or production industry exposure to apply.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Financial Controller position will be CA or CPA qualified (or equivalent) and have prior experience managing a medium sized finance team. Manufacturing or production experience is absolutely essential in this role.
Exposure to working in a growing and changing environment is also key.
What's on Offer
The role offers a competitive salary package, once the chosen candidate has been with the business for 12 months they will also be eligible for the bonus scheme.