You are here
- Scoresby location
- International expansion
About Our Client
The Kincrome Group is a well-recognised, Australian distributor of quality high-end products to hardware, automotive, industrial and retail markets. A national brand that has expanded into the USA and UK, they are respected for innovation, customer service and commitment to their employees. We are looking for a Financial Controller who is a results driven business leader and keen to help with the next stage of growth in a financially strong company with big aspirations.
You will be responsible for the overall financial management of the company and for driving a high performance culture. Managing and mentoring the accounting team you will provide the Managing Director with meaningful and timely reports, analysis and commentary to ensure the organisation continues to grow sustainably. More specifically, your key deliverables and experience will include:
- Detailed profit and loss reporting with commercial recommendations and insight
- Driving a detailed and rigorous annual budgeting process
- Provision of meaningful financial and non-financial information across the business
- Financial modelling and forecasting to assist with the decision making process
- Identifying areas for process improvement and executing them accordingly
- Strong foreign currency exposure
- Strong demonstrable experience in driving and delivering current and new process
- Exposure to consumer based product inventory including driving profitability
The Successful Applicant
CA/CPA qualified, you will be a driven, high performing business leader with demonstrated success in driving and executing process improvement driving these initiatives and change.
You will be an exceptional communicator who is comfortable building strong relationships with non-financial stakeholders and must be able to exert influence across the organisation.
You will have experience in an FMCG or import/distribution environment and will have advanced excel skills allowing you to build complex financial models.
What's on Offer
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly respected and innovative business in a key leadership position. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and will play an integral part in this exciting phase of History at Kincrome Group.