You are here
- High quality Property Developer
- 2IC to GM Finance
About Our Client
Our client is a family owned, high quality property developer who have won awards for there medium density projects in the inner city suburbs of Melbourne. They have grown organically year on year and have now been established for over 20 years and are renowned for providing high quality, boutique properties with exceptional returns.
Reporting directly to the GM Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly financial statements reports and consolidated statutory accounts.
- Management of cash flow forecasts, budgeting as well as preparing the annual FBT return.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and commentary to department heads and the board.
- Planning and liaison with auditors and preparation of the annual report.
- Providing analytical support across property related projects (construction, development and asset management)
- Treasury management for all financing and investments.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CA/CPA qualified candidate who has proven commercial experience in a similar capacity. You will be a strong leader with the ability to manage and inspire a team as well as possess excellent organisational and time management skills. Your ability to communicate and work with people at all levels, and drive process improvements will also be critical to your success. Candidates with exposure to property development and/or related industries are particularly encouraged to apply.
What's on Offer
Outstanding company culture
Be part of impressive, harmonious management team
Dynamic, growing and quality driven property developer
Competitive remuneration package