You are here
- Leading international market leader
- Exposure to major projects & ERP implementation
About Our Client
Our client is a clear market leader within their industry and regularly records revenues exceeding $350m per year. The organisation operates from a large distribution and sales network across all states in Australia. The core business operation is the import and distribution of industrial products to a number of sectors including manufacturing and agriculture.
Reporting directly to the CFO and as the 2ic for the Finance Department you will oversee the financial accounting, treasury and transactional finance teams for a large international organisation. Your key responsibilities will be as follows;
- Oversee and finalise the preparation of company statutory accounts tax compliance
- Multi currencies consolidations
- Stock / Inventory accounting & controls including some costing
- Integration and streamlining of systems and processes
- Internal Controls & SOX Compliance
- Supporting a fully integrated ERP implementation
- Management of the financial accounting and transnactional finance teams
- Manage the organisations assets and cash flow position
- Identify risks and address accounting and treasury concerns
- Develop and drive process improvements across the function
The Successful Applicant
You will be CPA or CA qualified and a proven people manager and you will be either currently responsible for all day to day financial accounting & transactional teams of 5-10; or you may be a Finance Manager looking to step up and take your next step in your career.
You should have a supportive management style with an ability to mentor and coach your team and have a track record of working closely with operations teams across the business. It is essential that you have previous experience working in a large and complex international business.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for process improvements and a track record of driving change across the business, ideally with some exposure to centralising and streamlining accounting functions.
Finally previous experience with an integrated ERP implementation is a key requirement.
What's on Offer
- $130,000 to $150,000 plus Superannuation
- A stable position at a successful and growing business
- A challenging role with opportunities to continue to develop and hone your skills and career over time
- On-site parking
- Convenient Western Sydney Location, close to major transport and road links