You are here
Financial Controller/Senior Accountant
Work for a Not-for-Profit undergoing a period of growth and change
$100,000/$50 per hour base plus salary packaging
About Our Client
My client is a well-respected Not-for-Profit organisation located in South Sydney. They provide community services, community housing and rehabilitation services. They are looking to grow the portfolio of services they are currently able to provide and seek a hands on Financial Controller to assist in this process.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will have you managing the finance team of the organisation.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of financial accounting, management accounting and strategic planning and support
- Acting as business partner to operational and project managers
- Full management of the balance sheet and P&L
- Managing acquittal accounting and grants
- Oversight of payroll
- Driving process improvements across accounting and payroll
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a CA/CPA qualified individual with a hands-on approach and strong interpersonal & communication skills. You will possess a well-rounded skill set across financial accounting, management accounting and payroll. Furthermore, you will have a track record in driving process improvements to systems and processes in complex environments. Lastly, a familiarity with grant and acquittal requirements developed in a Not-for-Profit would be considered very advantageous.
What's on Offer
- $100,000 base plus salary packaging/$50 per hour base
- Financial Controller role with hands on and strategic responsibility
- Conveniently located in South Sydney