You are here
Fixed Asset Accountant
- Global manufacturing brand
- Possibility of permanent placement
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational manufacturing business, is looking for an experienced Fixed Asset Accountant to join their team. This role will be hands on and you will need to have strong attention to detail with solid communication skills to be able to work with people from all over the country. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to join the business immediately and stay on as a permanent employee after six months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monthly changes to the fixed asset register including additions, disposals and transfers
- Run monthly reports and reconcile to General Ledger, as well as responsible for year-end and half-year end asset reports. Carry out data cleansing based on Asset Confirmation and to assist with preparation for move to SAP.
- Complete monthly fixed asset balance sheet reconciliation
- Reviewing weekly branch P&Ls for accuracy, providing feedback and financial guidance to ensure accuracy & timeliness of reporting for consolidation purposes.
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly & annual reporting for PPE and Intangibles
- Assist in analysis of major discrepancies in accruals and budget variances.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA Qualified financial accountant
- Advanced excel and a sound written ability
- Experience using SAP ideal but not required
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work autonomously
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships across disciplines
- Proactive in engaging with and supporting non-financial colleagues
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- $70,000 - $80,000 plus super
- 12 month contract with Permanent Placement
- Immediate Start
- Large industry experience
- Close to public transportation
- Onsite parking