You are here
- Work with a highly skilled and motivated team
- Challenging and rewarding career path
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading dairy business in the Goulburn Valley who is experiencing significant growth. They are producing and distributing innovative, quality food products to both national and international markets. Offering excellent career progression prospects, learning and development opportunities, this is your chance to join forces with a market leader as Food Technologist.
In this exhilarating role you will be reporting to the Technical Manager. You and the team will be involved in developing new products and evaluating and improving existing products. You will be taking a leading role in project management teams, utilising your technical flair and scientific knowledge you will be making recommendations to ensure all products meet the high quality and branding specifications of the company.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- A Tertiary degree in Food Technology/Science or other related disciplines essential
- The ability to develop and evaluate new concepts, new products and improve established systems by applying technical knowledge and testing standards
- Creativity and practicality
- Ability to drive projects to a timely conclusion and to prepare concise reports
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A hands-on approach, which will compliment your technical flair and passion for product development.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging and rewarding career path, a performance based culture and a management team dedicated to ongoing staff training and development, in conjunction with competitive salary.