You are here
- Career progression
- CBD location
About Our Client
The client is an ASX-listed business, managing and developing networks within Australia. The NSW division is looking for a FP&A lead or Senior Management Accountant to partner with the Asset Managers to support the financial requirements of the business, as well as adding value through detailed analysis and interpretation of results, and providing management reporting functions.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis NSW, this role will comprise of management accounting, monthly results analysis, and budgeting and forecasting, as well CAPEX planning and identifying opportunities to reduce costs and improve revenue. Responsibilities include:
- Scenario analysis, bench-marking operational performance, business case support and financial modelling;
- Adding value though detailed analysis and interpretation of results, and providing management reporting functions;
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in regards to the wholly owned assets and non-managed assets;
- Making appropriate recommendations to the business in line with future strategy;
- Using change management experience to ensure changes are embedded seamlessly within the operational business.
- There will be some travel between business locations.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will be CA qualified, with a degree in Business, Commerce or Finance, and a minimum of four years postgraduate experience. You will be a lateral thinker, and able to effectively challenge current business models. My client is looking for someone with strong budgeting and forecasting skills, with experience in complex business financial analysis and reporting. You will have top tier communication skills, as there is a high level of stakeholder management involved.
What's on Offer
- Grow and develop within a large ASX-listed business
- Sydney CBD location - close to public transport
- You will have allocated time to progress your own projects