You are here
Freight Forwarding Operative
About Our Client
My client is running a highly confidential search for a freight forwarding operator to join their already excellent team. Having continued to outperform the market they are now in a growth phase and will be looking to expand their forwarding team. They will consider most options from a junior to a more experience candidate - ultimately your ability to fit the culture and to build relationships with clients will be key.
Working as a forwarding operative you will have the following responsibility:
- Dependent upon your suitability to a particular function of forwarding you will be assigned to a particular part of the business - the preference is to add a member to the import function of the business as their is the most demand here.
- You will manager documentation from port to port on the EDI system.
- You will hold yourself in a professional manner on a consistent basis and will be diligent and accurate with your work.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a basic understanding of freight forwarding and will have a personality conducive to learning. Ideally you will have experience with the EDI system.
What's on Offer
- Excellent training and development
- Supportive management
- Growing business
- Competitive salary relative to industry