You are here
Frontline Analst - Japanese Speaking
- Provide 1st level support in a multilingual environment
- Join a globally recognised organisation
About Our Client
Based in St Leonards, my client are a worldwide organisation and one of the biggest and most recognisable manufacturers of hardware, software and middleware.
- Provide first point of contact (frontline) support to clients with IT technical and end-user related issues.
- Will provide consistent levels of service for all IT standard desktop products and designated business applications.
- Will possess broad technical knowledge of both Windows PC and MAC operating systems, hardware, printing, connectivity, and PC productivity.
- Provides excellent customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese.
- Good understanding of Windows and MAC operating system and productivity based software including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Aptitude for identifying problems and troubleshooting to resolve Windows PC hardware and associated software related problems.
- Proficient in the use of Windows 7, Snow Leopard and Lion MAC OS.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use available resources to identify solutions.
- Experienced with using Windows within MAC environment, (VMWare and Office 2013).
- Strong problem solving and time management skills are required for success.
- Experience using incident management tools, e.g. Remedy.
- Candidate should be a fast learner and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle and interact with users / clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must be a good listener and have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Must be fluent in both Japanese and English
- Initial 12 month contract
- Very competitive day rate
- 1+ years experience required