You are here
Frontline Analyst - Level 1 Support
- Provide first level support for internal staff
- 12 month contract - progression to Team Leader role
About Our Client
My client are a globally recognised IT organisation and are based in a highly accesible location in St Leonards, Sydney.
- Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst will provide first point of contact (frontline) support to clients with IT technical and end-user related issues.
- Provide real-time solutions, point clients to self-help solutions or act as the catalyst for reaching a solution by accurately escalating to the next level support team.
- Consistent levels of service for all IT standard desktop products and designated business applications.
- Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst will possess broad technical knowledge of both Windows PC and MAC operating systems, hardware, printing, connectivity, and PC productivity and management software applications.
- Remain current and up to date with developments and new features when new versions of applications and operating systems are released.
- Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst provides excellent customer service in a consistent and methodical manner.
- Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst is adaptable and calm under pressure, and is always pleasant, courteous and patient when dealing with customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Good understanding of Windows and MAC operating system and productivity based software including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Aptitude for identifying problems and troubleshooting to resolve Windows PC hardware and associated software related problems.
- Proficient in the use of Windows 7 and Windows 10, Yosemite and Mountain Lion MAC OS.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to use available resources to identify solutions.
- Experienced with using Windows within MAC environment, (VMWare and Office 2013).
- Strong problem solving and time management skills are required for success.
- Experience using incident management tools, e.g. Remedy.
- Candidate should be a fast learner and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to handle and interact with users / clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Must be a good listener and have excellent communication skills.
What's on Offer
- The Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst role is a full time position.
- Rostered for 8 working hours Monday - Friday between 8am - 9pm.
- 12 Month contract
- Progression to Team Leader available