You are here
This position is now filled
- Full greenfield development
- Brisbane CBD
About Our Client
Day to day responsibilities:
- Contribute towards re-architecture of the existing business platform, and ongoing design and development of expanding functionality.
- Apply your technical creativity and problem solving skills to ensure the implementation of robust and scalable solutions.
- Help refine technical development practices, environment and architectural approaches.
- Gain exposure to AWS cloud implementations, Docker containerisation, micro-services architectures and the MEAN technology stack.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and experience you will need:
- Passion for sound architectures and great software
- Excellent at robust solution design
- Pragmatic approach to software development
- Agile development practices - particularly SCRUM
- Continuous integration
- Knowledge of TDD, Unit Testing and Automation Testing.
- Github, Grunt and Web packaging
- PostGreSQL, MySQL, optimal relational database design.
Less essential, but nice to have:
- Microservices Architectures
- AWS cloud implementations and Lambda functions
What's on Offer
What you will gain:
- Friendly, collaborative team of developers who are self-motivated, energetic and proactive.
- A flat structured team with a passion for the product, the brand and most of all good quality.
- Excellent learning, research and development opportunities that are heavily invested in.