You are here
Functional Business Analyst
- Ability to engage and influence Business Users & Stakeholders
- Agile project experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Banking and Financial Services organisation based in Sydney's CBD.
The Business Analyst is to work with project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the organisational context and complete business analysis activities, and ultimately elicit, document and manage the requirements throughout the project or program end to end, and conduct appropriate analysis activities to support the achievement of project or business outcomes such as testing, process mapping and change transition.
Working within the stakeholder engagement framework the Business Analyst provides information to support decision making and enable a clear understanding of project or business objectives and benefits.
The Successful Applicant
- Establish Business Analysis approach and provide input for the development of project business case
- Ensure that assigned business analysis activities are conducted within agreed cost parameters, ensuring that outputs and benefits are clear
- Develop requirements that are fit-for-purpose, accurate and display an understanding of the financial implications to the project or program and manage the requirements throughout the life of the project
- Propose measures that provide input to benefit metrics
- As required, assist with activities in implementing change and embedding BAU transition.
- Work efficiently with the customer to elicit requirements that are fit for purpose, recommending appropriate stakeholders to be involved with elicitation activities
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders and communicate requirements clearly and concisely
- Validate requirements with the customer and the project team and provide input to ensure that proposed solutions meet customer expectations.
- Display a positive attitude, operate with a collaborative approach and actively support the project manager in successful delivery of the project
- Act as a reference for team members in the application of business analysis activities and elicitation techniques
- Provide support to other business analysts and contribute to the professional development of the business analyst community
- Adhere to established policy and display an understanding of project and program practice and governance
- Display knowledge of business analysis processes, demonstrating an ability to document and communicate requirements effectively.
- Support the analysis of project and program risks and issues, adhere to change control processes and requirements traceability throughout the life of the project or program in accordance with established effective document management
What's on Offer
Business Analyst role at top tier Banking and Financial Services organisation based in Sydney's CBD