You are here
Functional / Business Consultant
- Prior experience working in a similar role
- Leasing experience highly desirable
About Our Client
My client, a global organisation based in the Sydney CBD, are now looking for an experienced Business Consultant to join their expanding team.
- Consults with Lead Business Solution Consultant/ SME as needed to maximize implementation of the solution.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources whilst resolving any potential issues.
- Must have strong communication skills and prior experience in taking generic high level requests and turning it into detailed requirements.
- Proactive engagement with external and internal customers to gather functional requirements and deliver the following: Use Cases, Interface Designs/Flows, Solution Design Document etc.
- Successfully engage in and drive to completion multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong analytical and product management skills required
- Translation of business requirements into detailed technical designs.
- Testing experience including the responsibility of signing off on product customizations and technical integrations
- Participates in project planning and estimating
- Provides task status/updates to the PM
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working in a matrixed environment and comfortable being assigned to more than one project at the time
- Prior experience writing test cases
- Managing requirement traceability document at a very detailed level
- Familiar with software development, waterfall and agile
- Product knowledge of software in the Asset Finance industry preferred.
- May be responsible for managing an operational team to achieve daily/weekly targets.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) is essential
- Prior experience as a consultant in a similar position.
- Leasing experience
What's on Offer
This is a permanent role for an experienced business consultant to join an excellent company based in the Sydney CBD.