You are here
AU$85,000 - AU$120,000
Fantastic career progression
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing and well respected investment management company with exposure across the Australian market.
- Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
- Record accurately, and in accordance with the Department policies and procedures, such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related, and journal entries.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- Exposure to a Fund Accounting position with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Ideally CA qualified
- Strong compliance background dealing with Australian regulatory bodies
- Track record of preparing all financial reports, balance sheets, budgets, tax returns and shareholder reports in conjunction with Group Finance, as required.
- Track record of delivering the profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheets.
What's on Offer
A renowned business with a competitive package