You are here
General Manager - Development
- General Manager - Development for a large scale residential project
- Very attractive remuneration package on offer!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading developer/residential construction company, who have seen strong growth across the last few years and are in a strong position financially. They are now in the market for an established General Manager - Development to lead their Australian operations.
As the General Manager - Development, your key deliverable will be manage the development of various residential apartments projects, including preparing design reviews, development applications, construction tenders, sales, marketing and brand development. The successful applicant will be an experienced and commercially astute General Manager with a proven track record of being able to build, lead and mentor teams in order to deliver financially successful residential developments from acquisition of site through to completion. As the General Manager you lead the development operations, finance & administration and also sales functions within this overseas backed developer.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will have experience as a General Manager with extensive experience in a residential development capacity, an understanding of relevant development legislation relating to planning, building and the environment, and a high level of numeracy and computer usage skills. The successful applicant will also have strong experience on working with various developments including residential, commercial and also mixed use.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work for a residential developer in a senior leadership role.
- My client has had significant growth across the last 12 months and will double in size across the next 18-24 months. They currently have various national projects in development stage with an aggressive growth strategy in place for the years come.
- Personal growth alongside company growth and expansion
- Very competitive salary package + bonus