You are here
General Manager - Operations
- Industry leader
- Unique opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the food sector and they have a proud history within the Australian market. With continued expansion they are looking to enhance their capability by appointing a GM of Operations to oversee the logistics operations for greater Sydney.
Leading the operations function will include the following key duties -
- Streamlining the current operations to ensure profitability
- Driving performance across safety, DIFOT and quality
- Drive process improvement and in-depth analysis with key direct reports
- Manage the delivery of a Greenfield facility over the coming 12 months
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to innovation and process improvement
This role is a high level opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their experience within a growth orientated business focussed on delivery exceptional customer service in what is a highly competitive industry.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven supply chain leader with previous experience in a senior supply chain function. Additionally, you will possess:
- A proven people leader who is able to instil a sense of ownership amongst their team
- The ability to build strong working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders and drive financial performance
- An ability to identify bottle necks and drive efficiency's to ensure improved performance
Due to the ongoing growth of the business someone with exposure to executing a Greenfield project is highly desirable. This project will include scope, design & build and optimization.
What's on Offer
This role is a very unique opportunity to work at a senior level and have a direct effect on the success of a growing business. With increased capacity the business is looking to significantly grow over the coming 2-3 years and this role will form a key component of this growth story. The company is offering an attractive salary package based on skill sets and the role has the potential to grow in-line with business performance. This role is Sydney based and has a small domestic travel component.