You are here
Global Head of e-Commerce
Internationally Known Retail Brand
About Our Client
An internationally recognised retail brand, who is passionate about what they do and what they stand for. In your role as the Global Head of e-Commerce you will be part of a global business which is growing its footprint internationally. With presence in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the UK this is an ambitious and driven business to join. The Australian business is keen to invest and drive their e-commerce channel and online sales in both the domestic and international markets. You will be working with inspirational and innovative leaders; this is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is a commercially minded and driven individual who has a strong background in e-commerce and digital sales.
Reporting into the Group GM, your role as the Global Head of e-Commerce will be directly responsible for increasing the sales and profitability of the company's online channel for one of the company's flagship brands. This is a leadership role that currently heads up a growing team. You will have full P&L responsibility. The purpose of the role is to lead, implement and manage the existing and future e-Commerce strategy into global markets. To be successful in this role you will need strong commercial acumen, excellent stakeholder management abilities and someone who has prior experience of driving online sales in either a multi-brand or multi-national role. Reporting and analysing e-Commerce related customer sales data will be an essential part of this role. You will be expected to provide market insight and trends related to the retail consumer space. An important part of their role will be to be to drive engagement with the online brand and optimisation of the e-commerce platform
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a proven background in e-Commerce and digital sales, that is looking for end to end ownership and accountability in their next challenge. This is a growing brand within the business, this is an exciting time to join the business to drive and shape the direction of the brand's e-commerce space
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Global Head of e-Commerce position you will need:
- Proven Head or GM of e-Commerce.
- A digital sales professional with experience in the retail sector ideally in Australia and overseas
- Proven leadership and team management experience
- Experience of running a P&L
- Driven individual who has experience of working in a fast paced and dynamic retail environment
- Strong online trading background, financially and commercially savvy.
- Ability to demonstrate capabilities in understanding of e-Commerce best practice to drive online sales.
- Digital savvy, strong understanding of how digital channels drive traffic and conversion on site.
- Experience with multi-markets and/or multi-brands.
- If you hold strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, and looking for a challenge in a fast paced retail environment, this could be the perfect match
What's on Offer
Joining the business as the Global Head of e-Commerce you will also have:
- Chance to work with a high profile internationally recognised brand
- End to end ownership of the online sales and e-Commerce channel
- Work for a business that is keen to drive a collaborative and positive working environment
- Leadership role
- Career development opportunities for success in the role
- Excellent central Melbourne location