You are here
GP Sales Representative - Canberra
- Exciting Opportunity To Work With A Global Pharmaceutical Company
- One Of The World's Largest Vaccine Manufacturing Facilities
About Our Client
My client is a world renowned health-care company with a particular focus on vaccines for the prevention and treatment of serious disease. As one of the world's largest vaccine manufacturing facilities, the company supplies seasonal vaccines to Australia and to the Global markets.
The role will have a strong focus on engaging with existing and prospective clients daily, through cold calling and client meetings to develop new business.
The successful candidate's roles and responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets for the nominated products
- Driving and optimising sales through consistent account management with existing accounts
- Sourcing new business through continuous engagement with key decision makers in the industry
- Organising promotional meetings to encourage sales growth
- Researching competitors and providing feedback on their activity
- Updating and maintain records of all customer calls synchronising with the database
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelor of Science/Business Degree
- 2+ years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Be a self-starter able to work in an autonomous environment and collaboratively when needed
- Ideally some experience in the Pain Management space
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance and performance based bonus package.