You are here
GP Sales Representative - North
- Innovative and forward thinking company with a great reputation globally
- Solid growth and strong product pipeline
About Our Client
A Global leader in pharmaceuticals committed to developing best in class medicines that make a real difference to the peoples lives. Renowned for their training, support and career progression our client provides the opportunity to have not only a job but a career within their organisation.
Working within a highly skilled and supportive team you will be required to demonstrate a clear understanding of the product, competitor products and the disease state, analyse sales performance data, absorb and communicate technical information and complete sales reports and work within a set promotional budget.
- Promoting product portfolio in line with company strategy
- Develop and build on solid working relationships with targeted customers and to promote and educate them on my client's product portfolio range
- Maintaining and exceeding targets
- Working both autonomously and as part of a fun, motivated team.
The Successful Applicant
- Technical expertise - degree qualified in science, health sciences
- 2+ years experience working in a target driven sales environment
- Must have the drive and motivation to succeed in pharmaceutical sales
- Territory knowledge/ contacts will be highly regarded
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary dependent on experience + Bonus
- Working for a market leader with fantastic career progression
- Arguably one of the best training programs within the industry
- High performing/ highly collaborative team
- Fun and rewarding working environment/ culture