You are here
GP Sales Representative
- Global pharmaceutical brand. Market leader
- North East focus. Attractive package
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 global pharmaceutical that is highly regarded as being a market leader across many therapeutic areas. They are committed to developing best in class medicines that make a real difference to the people's lives. Renowned for their training, support and career progression our client provides the opportunity to have not only a job but a career within their organization.
A unique opportunity to work for a market leading pharmaceutical company has arisen to work as part of the Victorian sales team. Reporting to the local Sales Manager, you will be an important part of the team, with a key focus to maximise sales and market share of your core products. Strong interpersonal and networking skills will enable you to build and maintain strong customer relationships with GP's within your territory. Professional communication skills and high levels of motivation are needed for you to be successful in this role. This is a terrific opportunity that would suit someone who wants to gain experience working for a blue chip multinational organization.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess:
- Sales experience within the pharmaceutical or a related industry desired
- Degree qualifications, ideally with a science or business focus
- Willingness to learn and develop your career over the long-term
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Professional communication skills
- Positive and outgoing attitude
What's on Offer
Global organisation. Attractive package. Committment to learning and development. Strong folio. Excellent benefits. Team based collaborative culture.