You are here
GP Sales Representative
- Leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
- Excellent Company Culture
About Our Client
With culture at the heart of this large multinational organisation you will be joining a business passionate about the personal development of every employee. Focused on results and maintaining high professional services this organisation is committed to promoting high achievers within the sales function.
Main responsibilities of this GP Sales Representative are:
- Maximising sales within the nominated territory
- Maintaining thorough and accurate records on current/potential customer activity
- Being able to present the organisation's products and services to accomplish preset objectives
- Keeping abreast of industry, customer and competitors for the short/long term impacts on business results
- Developing a comprehensive territory plan to be reviewed and discussed with manager
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position, candidates must:
- Experience in a similar GP Sales Representative position
- Degree qualification; Science, Nursing, Business preferred
- Track record of maintaining and achieving KPI and budgets
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge and expertise in ethical pharmaceutical
- Support and contribute to team culture
- Skillful negotiator
A key contributor to your success in securing this role will be your alignment to the company culture of high performance.
What's on Offer
For the right, sales minded, health care professional a progressive and financially rewarding career awaits. On offer is a competitive salary, plus superannuation with a company car as well as additional performance based incentives!