You are here
GP Sales Representative
- Territory: Metro Melbourne
- Global Pharmaceutical Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical organisation, recognised at the forefront of pharmaceutical medicine.
Their range of leading health products improve the lives of millions world wide.
Renowned for empowering employees to realise their potential, they offer extensive training and performance development. This company invests into their people and offers career progression and growth for the hard work.
A unique opportunity to work for a market leading pharmaceutical company has arisen to work as part of the Victorian sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be an important part of the team, with a key focus to maximise sales and market share of your core products.
Strong interpersonal and networking skills will enable you to build and maintain strong customer relationships with GP's within your territory.
Professional communication skills and high levels of motivation are needed for you to be successful in this role.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant possesses:
- Bachelor of Science, Nursing or equivalent Health Science
- Sales experience within the pharmaceutical or a related industry desired
- Willingness to learn and develop your career over the long-term
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Professional communication skills
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base + super + company car + commission
- Opportunity to work for this fantastic global leading organisation
- Extensive training and development within the company