You are here
- A culture that faciliates strong mentoring
- A growing business going to the next level
About Our Client
Our client is a well regarded health care provider and has expanded its brand within the marketplace over the last three years. With plans to take their business to greater heights - they are looking to add a graduate accountant to be part of a finance team that is not only a high performing group but also tightly knit.
Working as part of a high performing finance team your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and amendment of financial reports.
- Generation and distribution of d financial statements.
- Invoice processing.
- Tracking of project costs and cash flow.
- Assisting in budgeting and forecast modelling and input.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by the General Manager of Finance and Administration and the Accountant
The Successful Applicant
All applicants are required to have completed a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or similarly related course. Additionally, to be considered you will require to have completed no more than a year in a similar position. Furthermore, what is pivotal for success in this role is a diligent work ethic, high attention to detail and a proactive attitude towards self development.
What's on Offer
- Great brand name
- Strong learning and development programs
- Competitive salary