You are here
This position is now filled
- South East location
- Great development opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a high performing, privately owned business within the Building/Construction industry. The business is built upon the core values of service, quality and integrity and internally they pride themselves on their ability to promote organically. They are looking for a bright and diligent graduate who will thrive in their fast paced environment, with a strong focus on developing this person into a senior team member.
Working as part of a high performing finance team your responsibilities include:
- Preparation and amendment of financial reports.
- Generation and distribution of d financial statements.
- Assisting in the performance of variance analysis and reporting.
- Tracking of project costs and cash flow.
- Assisting in budgeting and forecast modelling and input.
- Assisting with the reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Assisting in maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register
- Other ad hoc duties as directed by the General Manager of Finance and Administration and the Accountant.
The Successful Applicant
All applicants are required to have completed a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or similarly related course. Additionally, to be considered you will require to have completed or be in the process of completing an Internship and/or a Graduate Program with a Big 4 or Mid Tier company.
What's on Offer
- Experience within an exciting business in a growth phase
- Unparalleled learning and development processes
- The support and mentoring from senior figures