You are here
Graduate Business Development Manager
Graduate - Business Development Manager
About Our Client
Our client is an impressive executive apparel brand offering world class tailored products to high net worth clientele across the globe. Having seen impressive growth in America, Europe, Asia and Africa, this luxury brand is now looking for individuals who want to build a successful career in sales to be part of their team.
The focus of this role is to drive new business in Perth. Joining a team of experienced employees that have recently relocated from Europe to be part of this exciting venture, thorough and structured training will be provided to the successful applicant.
The key components of this position are as follows:
- Warm calls to existing online clients and connections
- Cold calling leads, referrals and individuals that form the target market to grow your own client base
- Face-to-face meetings and sales presentations
- Educating prospects on the product portfolio, fabrics and garment construction
- Tailoring prospects before the apparel is sent to be manufactured in London
- Providing exceptional consultation and customer service to develop your own accounts and repeat business
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A passion to drive sales and develop your own clientele; successful candidate will have an understanding of what it means to work in a business development position (from your own research or previous experience)
- Resilience, tenacity and drive. Cold calling is a key aspect of any business development process; although this position will turn onto more of an Account Management role once you've build up a client base, you will also need a realistic understanding of what cold calling entails
- A 'hunter mentality'. This organisation will support individuals with the right training, however successful applicants will be driven and willing to put in the work the work required to build their own success
- An enthusiastic and entrepreneurial attitude
- An articulate, professional and personable individual
- Proven sales experience and a recent degree are preferable but not essential
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and progressive fashion organisation. Besides being flown out for bi-annual meetings in Europe, not only are huge international opportunities on offer, but there are also solid career progression prospects to lead the operation in other states nationally or internationally.