You are here
Graduate Civil Engineer
- Leading international company
- Exciting career development oppourtunity
About Our Client
Our client, A leading global construction service provider for the buildings, infrastructure, resources and oil & gas sectors is looking to for an ambitious and driven Graduate Civil Engineer to join their team. Based in Newcastle the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on one of the largest rail projects within NSW alongside some of the most established professionals in the industry.
Reporting to the operations manager the successful candidate will be involved throughout the entire project life cycle. This will include assisting in presentations to clients, conducting safety and quality audits in order to identify and resolve any outstanding issues, working alongside the Project Manager to complete the project in accordance with company procedures and other duties as directed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant
- Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering
- Ambition and drive to continually improve and progress throughout the company
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong technical knowledge and a passion for engineering
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing goals
- Experience using Vista would be an advantage
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work alongside some of most established professionals in the industry with a global leading company that offers an excellent development program and a clear progression structure. Exposure to an exciting and diverse portfolio of international projects. Competitive remuneration package with a focus on work / life balance.