You are here
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands
About Our Client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations with a market capitalisation in excess of GBP 1 billion and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company. We currently employ over 5,000 staff with offices located in 34 countries. With over 25 years in the Australian market, the Michael Page brand has become synonymous with providing a superior service. Michael Page is a fast paced, dynamic brand positioned for accelerated growth over the coming months. We are looking for exceptional talent to complement our existing teams.
Graduate Positions at Page Personnel offer opportunities including:
- An industry-leading training and development program.
- The chance to apply your knowledge outside the formal constraints of traditional professional services environments.
- Working in a supportive and well-remunerated environment.
- Clear career progression.
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded. You will receive training that is peerless in the industry throughout your career with us. Our dedicated Learning & Development team offers a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career.
For more information on PageGroup, please visit our investor site, http://www.pagegroup.co.uk/investors
The Successful Applicant
You will be an energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In addition to a strong academic track record, you will possess strong negotiation and time management skills and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders. A Sales background is desirable.
What's on Offer
We are a team and results orientated organisation, highly supportive of our peers and colleagues.
- Training and development-full training from your initial start with Michael Page and throughout your career.
- Support of a FTSE 250, Blue Chip and international company.
- Unlimited potential for career progression, through a meritocratic rewards structure.
- International Secondment opportunities to work in one of our 166 international offices.
- Excellent earning potential - offering a competitive base salary plus profit share.