You are here
Graduate Sales Executive
Seeking ambitious Graduates looking for career progression opportunities
Extensive training, development & support in your first corporate role
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
As a specialist Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
- Professional sourcing of high calibre job seekers achieved through referrals, networking, social media and advertising
- Management of large blue-chip accounts while driving growth within SME markets
- Winning new business through professional business development
- Working in a team of high performing and passionate people that are committed to delivering high level of customer centricity
Your role will be varied, challenging and will offer a high level of autonomy and responsibility in a genuine meritocracy where your effort and successes are rewarded. You will receive formal training from day one, and through your career, with our dedicated Learning & Development team offering a mix of internal, external and on the job training providing you with a strong foundation on which to build your recruitment career.
The Successful Applicant
- An energetic, passionate and tenacious individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills that you have gained from working in a retail environment.
- Possess a customer first attitude and have the ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
We are a team and results orientated organisation and are highly supportive of our peers and colleagues. We are looking to compliment our great culture in the Parramatta office with cultural leaders who genuinely want to join a business where they can develop personally and professionally.
What's on Offer
PageGroup offers unrivalled career opportunities and training & development in an environment where your efforts and successes are recognised and well rewarded. You will receive a competitive base salary and will be eligible for lucrative bonuses. Bonuses are recognition for achieving both individual and team-based targets. Future secondments to locations in the Asia Pacific region, the UK & Europe, and the US are also realistic career development opportunities for proven performers.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce