You are here
This position is now filled
- Permanent position in an International Oil and Gas business.
- Management exposure and working closely with the executives.
About Our Client
My client is a successful International Oil and Gas business with multiple upstream assets across several countries and they are looking to recruit a Group Accountant to report directly to the CFO.
The role is very varied and will be very integral to successful stakeholder management and business partnering both internally and externally. Below are some of the key deliverables:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of monthly and yearly consolidation
- Maintenance of the corporate fixed asset register
- Inter company reconciliations and compliance
- JV accounting- billing statements, tax compliance, inventory reconciliations and project planning
- External audit preparation and coordination
- Exposure to SAP would be advantageous
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally have Oil and Gas exposure, ideally upstream and have worked as a group/corporate accountant in a similar role. The role will manage two junior members of staff so some previous management exposure would be beneficial but not essential.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders and use their initiative to drive continuous business improvements.
What's on Offer
The role offers management exposure in an International Oil and Gas business, based in the Perth CBD and working closely with the executives within the business and the International head office.