You are here
- Group Accountant
- US Multinational Organisation
About Our Client
My client is a leading U.S. listed business which has experienced steady organic growth in the last few years and has been able to solidify its position in the market place. For the successful candidate there is a clearly defined career path into a Finance Manager position within the few years.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager, the main responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of all month-end reconciliations and management reporting & consolidation for all group entities.
- Providing supervision and support to accounts assistants, including training and development.
- Assisting with budgeting for cost centers, forecasting and variance analysis.
- Preparation of the monthly and annual financial reports for all group entities.
- Assisting with the external audit process.
- Assisting with the development of reporting and finance procedures including internal controls.
- Assisting with the preparation of Income Tax, GST, FBT and Payroll Tax returns.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be CA Qualified 1st mover or CA Qualified and have worked in a similar position with a large U.S. or ASX Listed corporate environment. Technical experience with consolidated reporting, reviewing cost center reports and your strong interpersonal skills will be crucial to your success in the role.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary plus superannuation
- Career advancement opportunities
- Exposure to senior stakeholders
- Brand name organization
- Autonomous role
- West Sydney location with parking on-site
- Professional development through internal team