You are here
Group Commercial Accountant - Manufacturing
- * Challenging & Pivotal role
- * Superb Career/Professional Development
About Our Client
An emerging player in its field, my client is a manufacturing business that is expecting to double their revenue in the next 5 years. This a pivotal role that will support the financial and management reporting function of the group. This role will be instrumental in helping the business to achieve and attain their strong multinational growth targets.
Reporting to the Group CFO, the key responsibilities for this role will include (but not be limited to):
- Preparation of annual statutory consolidated accounts
- Development of rolling budgets, forecasts and analysis
- Group management of cash flow, FX and working capital
- Deal with auditors and preparation of year-end working papers
- Preparation of monthly board packs/consolidated group accounts
- Initiate ongoing process improvements for key business metrics
- Maintain group compliance & assist with risk management
- Support the implementation of a new ERP system across the group
- Ad hoc projects and analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will have attained your CA/CPA and/or MBA and have had prior experience within a similar role. Manufacturing experience is essential as is the ability to consolidate reports and manage working capital, cash flow and FX within a multinational group.
You are a self-driven professional who has excellent time management skills and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Finally, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills to influence key commercial decision making.
What's on Offer
* Challenging & Pivotal role
* Superb Career/Professional Development
* Attractive package - On-site parking - Northside