You are here
Group Consolidations Accountant
- Fast growing, ASX Listed Business
- Fringe Sydney CBD location
About Our Client
My client is a leading ASX listed business which has grown three-fold in the past 12 months. They are a leader in the technology field and service other high-profile brands in Australia and multiple locations abroad.
The Group Consolidations Accountant is responsible for:
- Producing half-yearly and yearly Group Financial Statements and Reporting
- Group statutory reporting of all subsidiary companies
- Ownership of the consolidations process
- Implementing improved internal controls
- Implementing process improvements, particularly around the reporting process
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified professional with experience in Big 4 and a track record in commercial roles at the Group level. You will be able to demonstrate a hands on approach and ability to consolidations and financial reporting and a have track record in driving process improvements.
What's on Offer
This a an excellent opportunity for a driven professional to step up into a managerial role at the Group level and really make this role their own. My client is an ASX listed business that is going through a period of rapid growth. There is a competitive salary and on-site parking on offer. You will be given the chance to implement processes and grow a team as you see fit.